10 September 2014

eat dessert. Suzanne's Cuisine - The food I crave in Ojai.


We all have our “go-to” restaurants where there’s something on the menu that you simply crave. And no matter how many times you tell yourself that you’re going to try something new, you wind up with the same beloved dish anyway  – Suzanne’s Cuisine is just that place for me! And on this Sunday fun-day, with no where in particular to be, I’m hungering for their Home-Smoked Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Feta. Not a bad decision considering their hospitable and welcoming staff, handsome surroundings, and one of my calibers for judging restaurants, a delicious rustic baguette with European butter…

photo by: Allison Kross akrossthetable.blogspot.com
 

Something wicked is happening with the waitstaff's subliminal t-shirts!

have dessert. eat bread. enjoy life. drink wine.

photo by: Allison Kross, akrossthetable.blogspot.com
I dare you to resist...

photo by: Allison Kross, akrossthetable.blogspot.com

Obviously, I didn't...

photo by: Allison Kross, akrossthetable.blogspot.com

Suzanne's Cuisine  502 West Ojai Avenue, Ojai, CA 93023


Zagat has deemed Suzanne's Cuisine, the "Chez Panisse" of Ventura County.




1 comment:

  1. I so need to go there. Are they busy on the weekends? Do they take reservations?

    ReplyDelete